On the surface, wallpaper removal looks easy. You wet the wall with a wallpaper stripper and use a scraper to strip it off. How hard can it be, right? Well, let’s just say it isn’t as easy as it looks.
Those who’ve actually done it before know that removing wallpaper is no walk in the park, which is why Osborne Painting provides professional wallpaper removal to homeowners in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill and beyond.
After we remove the wallpaper and borders, Osborne Painting can sand and paint the interior in that room or set of rooms, too!
Raleigh Wallpaper Removal
Don’t go it alone! Hiring a wallpaper removal company has its benefits; doing so is:
- Fast – Don’t rely on a friend or family member who bragged about how easy it was for them to remove the wallpaper in their bathroom. Every job is unique and the difficulty is dependent upon the primer used at installation, the quality of the sheetrock, and the material the wallcovering is made of. Our staff is quick — we can have the wallpaper removed promptly.
- Helps Prevents Damage – Glue can be stubborn and the work can be painstaking slow for many do-it-yourselfers. Certain wallpaper and glue damage sheetrock as it’s pulled off — there’s nothing you can do avoid. Repairing the drywall and getting it in shape and prepared to be painted is difficult — it’s what separates the good painters like Osborne
Painting from the rest.
- Convenient – Removing wallpaper isn’t an easy job for the uninitiated — the task requires the proper tools and training. We can’t tell you how many times we’ve been called to a home in the Raleigh area to finish removing wallpaper only to find that we now have to repair drywall, too. Don’t stress — Osborne Painting is here for you!
Is it a good idea to paint over my wallpaper?
Painting over wallpaper can be a great choice if you want to give your home a more contemporary and lively feel. If your wallpaper has been on the walls of your home or office for years, unexpected damage can likely occur when removed. By appropriately preparing your walls to be painted, you can likely avoid inconveniences and setbacks such as having to redo sections of the project and damaging the drywall of your home, office or establishment. If you have any questions about our process for prepping walls to be painted, we would be happy to answer them.
Can you remove wallpaper from drywall?
Yes, you can. The experienced professionals at Osborne Painting understand what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to removing drywall and giving your home, office, or establishment a revamped and more contemporary look.
Osborne Painting is a Raleigh painting company that provides:
- Interior Painting
- Beautify your home’s walls, doors and more with a fresh coat of paint applied by our experts. We can paint a single room or the entire inside portion of your house with a careful hand and an attention to detail.
- Wood Trim Repair and Replacement
- Often coming up in conversation, wood trim repair and replacement should not be overlooked. While other painting companies fail to touch on this aspect of interior decor, we pride ourselves on offering custom wood trim repair and replacement services to ensure you receive exactly what you were looking for.
- Wallpaper Removal
- While wallpaper removal may look easy, it’s often time-consuming and more difficult than you may think. There are numerous benefits of hiring a wallpaper removal professional such as prevention of potential damage, a punctual start-to-finish timeframe, and the convenience of utilizing the professionals’ tools and expertise.
- Textured Ceiling and Popcorn Ceiling Removal
- We are ready to take on textured ceiling and popcorn removal projects at all times. There are numerous benefits to having an expert handle these projects such as safety, increasing your home’s value, and molding your home to be more modern and stylish. Sometimes, exposing those bare and flat ceilings can be an outstanding upgrade.
- Cabinet Refinishing and Painting
- Refinishing cabinets can drastically enrich your kitchen’s look. At the same token, these projects are typically time-consuming, physically demanding, and fairly repetitive when done appropriately. Our cabinet refinishing services are green, inexpensive, and convenient, as they will save you time and energy.
Raleigh Wallpaper Removal
Our services don’t just begin and end with painting — Osborne is a full-service contractor, meaning we can handle all of your needed repairs and installations prior to the painting process. Painting is often the last piece of the equation — the transformative icing on the cake! In many instances, drywall needs to be repaired, windows can be replaced and damage from fire, smoke, water, and termites can be fixed before painting begins.
When you choose Osborne Painting for Raleigh interior painting needs, you can rest easy knowing you’ve chosen a company committed to quality, at the fairest of prices.
We take our promise to provide “Quality Work, One Step at a Time” seriously. At Osborne Painting, we don’t take shortcuts. Whether it’s cleaning, preparing, sanding, caulking, priming, or painting, all steps are completed before moving on to the next. We’ll take the time to get the job done right.
Take a look at our client testimonials to see for yourself just how satisfied Raleigh homeowners are with the quality workmanship and customer service they receive from the premier painting contractor, Osborne Painting.
Along with that, if you own or manage a commercial property and find yourself in need of interior restoration services, contact Osborne Painting and ask for additional information regarding our capabilities and services for commercial and business clients.
Osborne Painting serves homeowners in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Rolesville, North Raleigh, Falls Lake, Creedmoor, North Hills, Knightdale, Brier Creek, Apex and more. Reach out to us today for a custom quote!