Refinishing cabinets can instantly improve the look of the interior of your home, specifically your kitchen. But refinishing/repainting kitchen cabinets can be a tedious and time-consuming job. Let Osborne Painting do the hard work! We have extensive experience and knowledge, and offer a selection of high quality paints, stains, varnishes, and lacquers.
Get a FREE estimate on our interior painting services
Homeowners in the Raleigh area trust Osborne Painting for personalized interior services and excellent workmanship each and every time. We call our commitment to excellence “The Osborne Difference.” When you choose Osborne Painting, you can rest easy knowing you’ll be getting the best cabinet painting and refinishing at an affordable price.
Cabinet Refinishing & Painting
If your cabinets are in good shape, but look a little outdated or are stained, repainting/refinishing is probably a good choice for you! During refinishing, we take down all of the doors and drawers, strip and sand them, then apply the stain, paint, or finish you chose. We also strip, sand, and stain the cabinet fronts, but they will stay put in your kitchen. The result is a kitchen that looks brand new, at a fraction of the price! (Refinished cabinets can be cleaned easily and are fade-proof.)
Our experienced painters can help you refinish or paint the following in your home:
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Bathroom Cabinets
Benefits of Refinishing Over Replacement
If your cabinets are still in good condition, there’s no reason to tear them out! Here are a few reasons refinishing is a better option than replacement:
- It’s an eco-friendly choice – Deciding to refinish your cabinets is a choice that is beneficial to both you and the environment. Cabinet refinishing takes what is already in your house and transforms it, instead of replacing it. After we are through, you’ll hardly be able to imagine why you ever thought about throwing the old ones away!
- It’s more affordable – Have you ever priced out what it would cost to replace the cabinets in your kitchen or bathroom? It gets pricey, quick! Save 40%-70% by having our professionals refinish your cabinets and drawers. There are no costs for demolition, disposal, or new cabinets.
- It’s quicker – Depending on the size of your kitchen or bathroom, most jobs can be completed in less than a week with no demo. Cabinet replacement can take a week or more!
- There is no demo – Taking your cabinet doors and drawers off is as easy as unscrewing the hinges. There is no dust, no dangerous power tools, and next to no loud noises.
- You can easily change the fixtures – Drawer pulls and cabinet knobs are removed during the refinishing process, making it the perfect opportunity to update them! Just pick your knobs and pulls and we’ll do the rest.
- Professional refinishing saves time and energy – Homeowners who try to DIY their cabinet painting/refinishing typically aren’t satisfied with the results. It is a time-consuming, physically-demanding process that can be tricky. When you choose Osborne Painting, we’ll do the job right the first time, saving you stress, time, and money.
Interior Services Portfolio
Cabinet Refinishing FAQ’s
How Are Cabinets Refinished?
The cabinet refinishing process begins with setting expectations on what change the client is hoping to achieve when refinishing their cabinets. Often time this is changing the color of your cabinets, or maybe smoothing out damage for old age. Once the ideas are discussed a plan will be created by our trained professionals to begin the cabinet refinishing process. It is important to only begin refinishing cabinets when they are clean to provide the best possible results. After the cabinets are cleaned the delicate process of sanding and refinishing the cabinet can begin. Our team has years of experience working with a variety of different cabinet styles and colors to provide our customers with the best possible result.
Can You Paint Kitchen Cabinets Without Sanding Them?
You can repaint a kitchen cabinet without sanding or priming it but it can be difficult to get the results you strive for without sanding it. Sanding kitchen cabinets allows for a full removal of the original layer of paint which makes the surface easier to paint. If you are hoping to have your kitchen cabinets painted without sanding them then it is important to thoroughly clean the cabinets prior to beginning the painting process.
Is It Cheaper To Refinish or Replace Cabinets?
Depending on the kind of cabinets you have as well as how many you are looking to refinish, it is typically cheaper to refinish the cabinets compared to replacing them. Completely replacing all of your cabinets can be incredibly expensive as this includes retail prices for the cabinets as well as the installation process. Refinishing cabinets is a great option to add some life to your kitchen cabinets without having to spend the money to completely replace the cabinets.
How Can I Make My Kitchen Cabinets Look New Again?
Kitchen cabinets can begin to look worn and aged after years of use, but your cabinets can be refinished by our trained team of experts. By refinishing your cabinets you can make them look brand new and provide a whole new look to your kitchen. If are interested in getting your cabinets refinished or would like to know more about the services we provide, please give us a call at (919) 878-6611
What Are The Benefits Of Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets?
Refinishing your cabinets instead of replacing your cabinets come with a variety of different benefits such as saving you money, giving your home a brand new look, saving you time compared to a complete replacement job, as well as benefiting the environment by reusing the materials you currently have compared to purchasing new materials. We believe refinishing cabinets is a great option for most households.
Will Refinishing The Cabinets Increase The Value Of My Home?
Typically refinishing your kitchen cabinets and other cabinets will make your home look more modern and more luxurious which will increase the overall value of your home. The kitchen is a huge selling point for most homes which means that by refinishing your kitchen cabinets you can give your kitchen a brand new look that will help sell your home. When we receive emails from customers who are thinking about selling their homes, we typically will recommend that they refinish their kitchen cabinets in order to make their kitchen the selling point of the home.
Contact Our Cabinet Painters in Raleigh
If you’re ready to give your kitchen or bathroom a facelift, just give us a call for a quote or schedule your appointment!